Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
This page contains resources about Artificial Intelligence in general.
More specific information is included in each subfield.
Subfields and Concepts
See Category:Artificial Intelligence for some of its subfields.
- Machine Learning (i.e. data-driven AI)
- Logic and Automated Reasoning (i.e. rule-based AI)
- First-Order Logic / Predicate Logic
- Sequential Logic / Propositional Logic
- Hybrid AI (i.e. ML and Logic combined)
- Strong-AI (or True AI) vs Weak-AI (or Narrow AI)
- Artificial Consciousness
- Artificial General Intelligence
- Computational Theory of Mind (cognition and consciousness together as a form of Computation)
- Russell, S. J., & Norvig, P. (2010). Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach. Prentice Hall.
- Artificial Intelligence - Google Scholar Metrics (Top Publications)
- What is the difference between strong-AI and weak-AI? - StackExchange