More specific information is included in each subfield.
Subfields and ConceptsEdit
See Category:Medical Imaging for some of its subfields.
- Ultrasound (US) / Ultrasonography
- Photoacoustic Tomography (PAT)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET)
- Principles of MRI by Michael Lustig
- Lecture 12: Medical Imaging Computing by Ron Kikinis
- Lecture 20: Bioimaging by Mark Saltzman
- Lecture: Machine Learning meets Medical Imaging by Daniel Rueckert
- Bankman, I. (Ed.). (2008). Handbook of Medical Image Processing and Analysis. Academic Press.
- Dhawan, A. P. (2011). Medical image analysis (Vol. 31). John Wiley & Sons.
- Toennies, K. D. (2012). Guide to medical image analysis: methods and algorithms. Springer.
- Criminisi, A., & Shotton, J. (2013). Decision Forests for Computer Vision and Medical Image Analysis. Springer.
- Litjens, G., Kooi, T., Bejnordi, B. E., Setio, A. A. A., Ciompi, F., Ghafoorian, M., ... & Sánchez, C. I. (2017). A survey on deep learning in medical image analysis. Medical image analysis, 42, 60-88.
- ITK - cross-platform, open-source software in C++, Python
- ITK-SNAP - image segmentation (mainly for CT and MR data)
- Tools for NIfTI - MATLAB
- PyNIfTI - Python
- Niftilib - C, JAVA, Python and MATLAB
- MITK - open source software in C++
- CTK - The Common Toolkit (C++)
- medInria - multi-platforma, open-source software (2D/3D/4D visualization)
- NifTK - combining NiftyReg, NiftySim, NiftyRec and NiftySeg
- DLTK - Python
- NiTime - Time-Series Analysis for Neuroscience in Python
- AFNI - C, Python and R
- Medical Image Analysis in R
- Medical Imaging in HTM wiki
- Medical Imaging wiki
- MICCAI Society - Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention Society
- Medical Imaging - Nature
- Biomedical Engineering - Nature
- Kitware - public wiki
- An Introduction to Biomedical Image Analysis with TensorFlow and DLTK - blog post
- NIPY - community of practice devoted to the use of Python in the analysis of neuroimaging data