Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page contains resources about Artificial Intelligence in general.
More specific information is included in each subfield.
Subfields and Concepts
See Category:Artificial Intelligence for some of its subfields.
- Machine Learning (i.e. data-driven AI)
- Logic and Automated Reasoning (i.e. rule-based AI)
- First-Order Logic / Predicate Logic
- Sequential Logic / Propositional Logic
- Hybrid AI (i.e. ML and Logic combined)
- Strong-AI (or True AI) vs Weak-AI (or Narrow AI)
- Artificial Consciousness
- Artificial General Intelligence
- Computational Theory of Mind (cognition and consciousness together as a form of Computation)
- Russell, S. J., & Norvig, P. (2010). Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach. Prentice Hall.
- Artificial Intelligence - Google Scholar Metrics (Top Publications)
- What is the difference between strong-AI and weak-AI? - StackExchange