This page contains resources about Signal Processing in general.
More specific information is included in each subfield.
Subfields and Concepts
See Category:Signal Processing for some of its subfields.
- Signal = Information and (additive/multiplicative) noise
- Additive vs Multiplicative noise
- White, Pink, Red/Brownian, Grey noise
- Gaussian vs Non-Gaussian noise
- Additive White Gaussian noise (AWGN)
- Energy (in Signal Processing)
- Energy (in Physics) and Characteristic Impedance
- Energy-Based Model (EBM)
- Statistical Signal Processing / Adaptive Signal Processing
- Bayesian Signal Processing
- Digital Signal Processing
- Digital Image Processing
- State Space Analysis
- Linear Systems
- Discrete-time Systems
- Continuous-time Systems
- Linear Time-Invariant (LTI) Systems
- Time-Variant Systems
- Sampling (in Signal Processing)
- Fourier Transform
- Laplace Transform
- Harmonic Analysis
- Topological groups
- Pontryagin duality
- Filter Theory / Filter Analysis / Filter Design
- Low-pass filter (LPF) Vs High-pass filter (HPF)
- Linear filter Vs Nonlinear filter
- Finite Impulse Response (FIR) filter Vs Infinite Impulse Response (IIR) filter
- Time-invariant filer Vs Time-variant filter
- Causal filter Vs Non-causal filter
- Analog filter Vs Digital filter
- Discrete-time (sampled) filter or Continuous-time filter
- Gabor filter (in Digital Image Processing)
- Signals and Systems by Alan V. Oppenheim
- Signals and Systems by Dennis Freeman
- Signal and Systems by K S Venkatesh
- Signals and Systems by Suhash Chandra Dutta Roy
- ECE 2610: Introduction to Signals and Systems by Mark Wickert
- EE102: Introduction to Signals & Systems by Stephen Boyd
- Signals and Systems - NPTEL
- ELEC 301 - Introduction to Signals and Systems by Richard Baraniuk
- Signals and Systems by Tania Stathaki
- Signals and Linear Systems by Peter Y. K. Cheung
- Signals and Systems by Rafaello D'Andrea
- Introduction to Communication, Control, and Signal Processing by Alan V. Oppenheim and George Verghese
- Oppenheim, A. V., & Verghese, G. C. (2015). Signals, systems and inference. Pearson.
- Haykin, S. S. (2013). Digital communications. John Wiley & Sons.
- Proakis, J. G., & Salehi, M. (2013). Fundamentals of communication systems. Pearson.
- Couch, L. W., Kulkarni, M., & Acharya, U. S. (2012). Digital and analog communication systems. 8th Ed. Prentice Hall.
- Haykin, S. & Moher M. (2009). Communication systems. 5th Ed. International Student Version. John Wiley & Sons.
- Lathi, B. P. (2011). Modern digital and analog communication systems. 4th Ed. Oxford University Press.
- Haykin, S. S., Moher, M., & Song, T. (2007). An introduction to analog and digital communications. 2nd Ed. John Wiley & Sons.
- Lathi, B. P. (2004). Linear Systems and Signals. 2nd Ed. Oxford University Press.
- Haykin, S., & Van Veen, B. (2002). Signals and systems. 2nd Ed. John Wiley & Sons.
- Proakis, J. G., Salehi, M., Zhou, N., & Li, X. (2001). Communication systems engineering. 2nd Ed. Prentice Hall.
- Lathi, B. P. (2000). Signal Processing and Linear Systems. Oxford University Press.
- Oppenheim, A. V., & Willsky, A. S. (1997). Signals and Systems. Prentice Hall.
- Signal Processing Toolbox - MATLAB
- Python for Signal Processing using IPython
- Signal Processing (SciPy.Signal) - Python
- Bob - Python, C++
- GSPBox - MATLAB
- PyGSP - Python
- Information Theory and Signal Processing Library (libit) - C
- Signal Processing - Google Scholar Metrics (Top Publications)
- Signal Processing - Nature
- Signal Analysis/Processing Software - a list of software packages
- MATLAB Vs Python for Signal Processing - a discussion why MATLAB is essential for this field
- Signals and Systems by Wikibooks
- Signal Processing by Wikibooks